Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 4,641 to 4,660 of 4,680

FancyJehuty

I've gotten Link's Awakening and Cassette Beasts on sale. I'll get to them eventually!

FancyJehuty

Papasears1982

Persona 5 Royals, missed out on the extra semester might as well check it out before Eiyuden drops (b ' ' )b

Edited on by Papasears1982

"The pleasure of a dream is that it is a fantasy. If it happens, it was never a dream.” - Old Grandfather

CaleBoi25

Suika Game+Multiplayer Pack

SplatComp

Don't tell the me moon is shining;
show me the glint of light on broken glass.
-Anton Chekhov

Sorry, I can't stop changing my PFP!

Switch Friend Code: SW-3225-4369-7994 | My Nintendo: CaleBoi25

FishyS

CaleBoi25 wrote:

Suika Game+Multiplayer Pack

I've played that game for like 30 hours 😅 I'm looking forward to when online multiplayer actually starts.

FishyS

Switch Friend Code: SW-2425-4361-0241

Magician

Persona 4 Golden
This Way Madness Lies
King of Fighters XIII - Global Match

Switch Physical Collection - 1,252 games (as of April 30th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Allspice

Mary Skelter Finale
Breakout: Recharged

Allspice

Tyranexx

Pepper Grinder. Planning to start this once I get one of my two current games out of the way as a short palate cleanser. I absolutely loved the demo.

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Magician

Fran Bow
Ship of Fools
Haak
Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris

Switch Physical Collection - 1,252 games (as of April 30th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Teksetter

VIdeogames Plus up in Canada had standard editions of Demon’s Tilt and Toy Soldiers HD on sale, eh.
I couldn’t resist.

Also, spent a small fortune to get Pepsiman and Ge-sen USA: Midway Arcade Collection for my Jpn PS2 mini. These games deserve to be on Switch!

Switch FC: SW-5760-3019-8223
(player name is Beesh)

jdrocks89

Project Blue (Digital)
Vampire Survivors + DLC (Digital)

jdrocks89

HammerGalladeBro

The Exit 8

Stealth release on the cheap, but also has a bit of that "just one more try" sensation.

Not something I'd probably play everyday, but I feel it can be relaxing, as weird as it may sound. At least for me.

Rusty's Real Deal Baseball is now a hidden gem of the Nintendo 3DS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0197-9566-9983 | 3DS Friend Code: 2251-9732-5870 | My Nintendo: AlexHGB | Nintendo Network ID: AHammerGalladeB

BenAV

@HammerGalladeBro I picked it up earlier too. Hard to say no to giving it a go for the price. Haven't had the chance to play it yet though.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

dmcc0

stitch. in the mood for a puzzle game and just happened to have eShop credit. Probably the first game I've bought day-one since maybe SMT5 (Which I still haven't played).

dmcc0

FishyS

grabbed some sales:

Penny's Big Breakaway

Elechead

FishyS

xeofate

Got Xenoblade Chronicles 1 & 2 during the recent sale. I've gone off JRPGs a bit recently but these might get me back into them.

xeofate

FishyS

@waveboy I'm really enjoying it. I love that you can chain dozens or hundreds of moves into insane combos. I've heard people complain about animation pauses but haven't really noticed it myself; the game goes at a blistering pace. Granted, I bought the game after they put out their performance patch and have only played it docked.

Edited on by FishyS

FishyS

gcunit

Borderlands 3

Some people might have chosen to wait until they'd first played at least one of the three other Borderlands games they own... but I am not Joe Some people.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Ganner

Firewatch and Turok 3 Remastered.

I'm trying as hard as I can to just keep focusing on the backlog. After I completed Mario Wonder to my satisfaction (great game!), Hogwarts Legacy (amazing!), and trying to cool down on Hades (rolled the credits and a lot of the extras with over 115 runs) I decided to cleanse the palate with Firewatch. Games like that are not normally my jam but I wanted something completely different along with being short and sweet. Been on the backlog list since it came to Switch and it was exactly what I needed. Good stuff.

Now I'm onto Turok 3. I skipped this one back in the N64 days however the advertising campaign of "finish the trilogy" really worked with me. It got great reviews and since I completed Turok 1 during the N64 era, and Turok 2 Remastered I felt obligated some. The remaster is remarkable and so far I'm having a great time!

This fire is burning and it's out of control. It's not a problem you can stop it's Rock and Roll!!!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic